I have had the Bio Bidet BB-1000 in my master bath for about 4 years now and just love it. So lets explore why I like it so much! Lets face it, the most important fact about using a bidet toilet seat, is the nozzle and how well it cleans you, if it doesn’t work well, then whats the point.
Of all the bidet seats that I sell, the BB-1000 is my best seller and most reliable, I know that is bold statement to make, but its really true. I know that a lot of people are concerned about the fact that the BB-1000 has a stored water tank that will give you a little more than 50 seconds of warm water and will bypass this unit for a tankless unit, but it will reheat itself in just a few minutes if you do need more warm water. So is this a valid concern? I can tell you from personal experience and from what my customers tell me, that it’s not a problem and more than enough warm water time and here is the reason why. The rear cleaning nozzle has 3 holes, not 1 like most, the water pressure is maintained by the unit and offers better water pressure than most of the units on the market and air is mixed with the water for a more efficient cleaning. Bottom line, the nozzle cleans very fast and efficient so you wont need a lot of time for cleaning.
Here is a listing of the things that really sets apart the BB-1000 compared to other Bidet Seats and why I and my customers really like it:
1. Great nozzle system for front and rear cleaning as described above.
2. Maintains water pressure even if you have low pressure.
3. The seat can handle up to 400 pounds.
4. The inside curve of the seat has a very soft couture and comfy to sit on.
5. The air dryer is very robust compared to other units.
6. The remote is very easy to use and remembers your last settings, also very helpful for people that have vision problems and or poor use of their hands.
7. The charcoal air deodorizer can be turned off if you like and has 3 levels of air speed (this removes order and does not add any sent).
Of course it also offers all the other goodies like, soft close seat and lid, warm seat, nozzle position adjustment, nozzle pulsate and move (also called massage), water pressure adjustment, water temp adjustment, seat temp adjustment and a great price that wont break the bank.
I can tell you that you will be a very happy camper if you get one and you will be not happy if you have one now and decide to get something else. Hope this was helpful and as always you can always call 866-928-8491 or contact us by email with questions and here is a link to the Bio Bidet BB-1000
You can also visit us at The Bidet Toilet Seat Store